Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hobby King Complaints / Hobby King
« Last post by Fred on March 28, 2012, 11:52:29 AM »
Notice the BBB has Hobby King USA listed as out of business.....class action law suite in the near future.
Hobby King Complaints / Re: Turnigy Battery From Hobby King
« Last post by slash on March 27, 2012, 07:45:34 PM »
Have another order that was shipped from Honk Kong....posts on account shipped in two days....5 days later I get notified that it reached the Hong Kong Post....must have taken the slow boat across the street it has now been 15 days and nothing...going to contact PayPal next.
Hobby King Complaints / Turnigy Battery From Hobby King
« Last post by slash on March 27, 2012, 07:40:53 PM »
Ordered two batteries from the USA warehouse...no problem received them and one had the black wire fall off. Got RMA and sent it back at the cost of 6.10 USD and at my expense. This is bullshit because it was defective from the factory. Then 5 days after delivery they don't know where it is...still no battery, can't wait for the reply they say I will have in 24 hours but it is next to impossible to get a hold of someone. I have sit for 5 hours waiting on a service rep to get on chat to hear nothing but bullshit. I hope they sink.
Indoor Dirt Oval / Re: Bigdog RC , Stoneboro, PA
« Last post by slash on January 08, 2012, 11:41:08 AM »
Awesome place to play
Electric Dirt Oval / 2wd Slash from Rusty (rustler)
« Last post by slash on January 08, 2012, 11:38:48 AM »
Took my lame rusty and converted it to a 2wd slash using the slash chassis so its just like factory, have run up front since with no major changes. What a monster.
Body Painting, Decals and Design / Paint details
« Last post by Fred on December 25, 2011, 06:00:32 PM »
Looking for all the information on how is best to paint a body, Post pics of your recent body paint work.
Electric Dirt Oval / Re: In-car video's from Big Dog RC
« Last post by Fred on December 25, 2011, 05:58:23 PM »
This is just some awesome video shot from a rally mini from the Dirt Oval at Big Dog RC, Sandy Lake, Stonboro, PA
Indoor Off Road / BigDog RC
« Last post by Fred on December 25, 2011, 05:56:17 PM »
Off road indoors runs at Big Dog RC on Wednesday and Saturday evenings and runs with the dirt oval classes. It is located off rt 358 just outside Sandy Lake and Stonboro, Pa area
Indoor Carpet Oval / BigDog RC
« Last post by Fred on December 25, 2011, 05:54:14 PM »
Carpet Racing at Bigdog RC is on Friday evenings and starts at 6:30, Located on rt 358 just outside Sandy Lake, Stoneboro area
Electric Dirt Oval / In-car video's from Big Dog RC
« Last post by cwczx3 on December 24, 2011, 05:19:45 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vVVlAkWY5no" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vVVlAkWY5no</a>
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
function reputation_action(&$actionArray) { $actionArray['reputation'] = array('Karma.php', 'SendKarma'); }